Have you considered getting a graduate degree from Holy Family College?
This could be your moment. Our excellent, student-centric and values-based graduate programs are now available in more locations across the state of Wisconsin.
Holy Family College’s Leadership and Organizational Development program and graduate education degree programs are expanding to include cohorts in Wausau, Wisconsin in addition to existing cohort groups in Chippewa Falls and Pulaski.
Keep reading to learn more about this exciting expansion and how this new cohort location could open up the door to your future graduate education and career.
Here’s How We’re Expanding Access to Excellent Graduate Programs
Holy Family College is expanding and offering its graduate programs in the Wausau, Wisconsin area beginning in July 2019. Because our graduate programs are built on a cohort model that allows students to learn in highly interactive and dynamic ways, it is crucial that we expand locations in order to give more people the opportunity to learn alongside a group of their peers.
Although we are expanding, we will maintain our reputable student-teacher ratio so that we can maintain the student-centric focus and quality of relationships with fellow students and the instructors we are known to provide to our students.
The Education cohort will begin July of 2019 and the Leadership and Organizational Development cohort will begin August of 2019. (To guarantee entry, applications should be submitted by May 31 and July 31 for the education and LOD programs, respectively.)
Here’s a Look at the Graduate Programs That Are Now Offered in Wausau
M.A. in Education-Teacher Leadership
The graduate program in Teacher Leadership at Holy Family College is designed to help potential teacher leaders acquire the knowledge, skills and dispositions needed for effective leadership in the 21st century. Grounded in servant leadership, best instructional practices and development as a reflective practitioner, the program is focused on the belief that all students can learn at high levels. The curriculum emphasizes:
- Models of collaborative and distributed leadership
- Building a culture focused on excellence to meet organizational challenges and diverse student needs
- Effective, research-supported instructional approaches
- Practical application of content
M.A. in Education-Administrator Leadership
The graduate program in Administrator Leadership at Holy Family College is designed to help potential school administrators acquire the knowledge, skills and dispositions needed for effective leadership in the 21st century. Grounded in servant-leadership, best instructional practices and development as a reflective practitioner, the program is focused on the belief that all students can learn at high levels. The curriculum emphasizes:
- Providing more responsive forms of leadership
- Creating a collaborative culture focused on excellence to meet organizational challenges and diverse student needs
- Constructing and applying new knowledge in the service of human beings
M.S. in Leadership and Organizational Development
The M.S. in Leadership and Organizational Development program prepares organizational leaders, individuals in the field of health care, and human resources professionals with the opportunity to work collaboratively for the purpose of developing and implementing strategies that sustain high levels of individual, team and organizational performance. The Leadership and Organizational Development curriculum emphasizes:
- Evaluating effective practices in leadership, change management and performance management.
- Developing interpersonal and intrapersonal skills necessary to sustain effective leadership, collaboration and a consulting role in a diverse workforce.
- Analyzing strategies for establishing competitive advantage through individual, team and organizational performance.
- Exploring strategies for hiring, developing, evaluating and retaining high performance of an organization’s human capital.
Interested in Getting Your Master’s in LOD or Education? Apply Today!
Our programs are designed with the working professional in mind, and our faculty are eager to help you meet your educational and professional goals. If you are considering returning to school in order to improve your career opportunities long-term, it’s not too late to apply to these graduate programs!
We have all the application information you need available here. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us as you consider your graduate degree options!